Assist Salt Lightweight Yellow Combo Blade / Carbide TipRegular price $268.10 Save $-268.10
The Assist Salt combines the multi-functional versatility of the Assist model with the rustproof qualities of H-1 steel to set a new standard in rescue tools.
The defining feature of the Assist Salt is its H-1 steel blade and lock bar. This unique material uses nitrogen instead of carbon to create a steel that is tough, holds an impressive edge, and is completely immune to corrosion.
The blade's Trademark Round Hole ensures swift, positive, one-handed opening, even while wearing heavy gloves. Its blunt tip safely slides under seat belts, clothing, and other materials and will not puncture flotation gear, while its SpyderEdge provides extreme cutting performance that easily powers through even the toughest materials.
- Bright yellow handle is injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon and has both a Bi-Directional Texture pattern and finger grooves to guarantee a secure grip.
- A retractable carbide glass breaker extends from the butt end of the handle to safely and efficiently break windows
- Built-in survival whistle
- Sturdy back lock mechanism
- Reversible wire pocket clip
- Folded Length:124 mm
- Overall: 217 mm
- Blade Steel : H-1
- Weight :111 g ;
- Handle Material : Yellow FRN
- Blade Thickness : 3.0 mm
- Cutting edge: 80 mm