The Expeditionary Casualty Response Bag is a lightweight platform designed to rapidly access and organize all your essential trauma management equipment (sold separately).
- Bag only (medical equipment sold separately)
- Lightweight platform to rapidly access and organise all your essential trauma management equipment
- Featuring a large main compartment with six segregated removable pouches secured by hook and loop
- Includes a separate lid compartment ideal for stowing a Non-Rigid Litter (not included)
- Two (2) internal pouches on the internal lid compartment and two external pouches on each side of the bag allows for additional medical equipment
- Two (2) external straps with dual adjust MILSPEC IR reduced buckles help to secure the kit in a vehicle or boat
- Case closed: H 43 cm. x W 42 cm. x D 25 cm.
- Weight: 900g.