TacMed Immediate Trauma KitsRegular price $109.95 Sale price $99.95 Save $10.00
TacMed Immediate Trauma Kit
The TacMed Immediate Trauma Kit is designed for when major trauma happens. On the range, in the bush or on the streets - the Immediate Trauma Kit is a compact kit that can be thrown in a glove box, a pouch, on your vest or duty bag. Vacuum sealed to keep contents together when you require them the most. The Immediate Trauma Kit contains the minimum life-saving products to treat injuries such as:
- Gunshot Wounds
- Stab Wounds
- Major Lacerations (Knife, Chainsaw ect)
- Penetrating Chest Injuries
The Immediate Trauma Kit was designed by ex-Special Operations Medics with operational experience and is assembled on the mid-north coast of NSW. The Immediate Trauma Kit contains:
- OLAES Modular Trauma Dressing
- HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal - Twin Pack
- SOFTT-W Tournquet
- 2 Pairs of Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
- Casualty Card
If you carry a firearm or work in a hostile environment you need our Immediate Trauma Kit!
Attention ! NSW Police - Please contact TacMed to order the official NSW Police trauma kits (code: APICK) - contents slightly differ.
Tacmed Snake Bite KitRegular price $17.95 Save $-17.95
Australian snakes are some of the most deadly in the world and as such timely first aid treatment for a snake bite is critical in the outcome of a patient.
TacMed Australia has designed a kit that could help you save lives or yourself in the event of a snake bite.
- 1 x Premium Snake Bite Bandage
- 1 x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Sharpie Permanent Marker
- 1 x Gauze Swab
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
TacMed Bleeding Control KitRegular price $76.95 Sale price $69.95 Save $7.00
Uncontrolled bleeding is one of the biggest causes of preventable deaths in trauma.
The TacMed Bleeding Control Kit has been developed as either a stand-alone kit or to supplement contemporary first aid kits.
The contents of our Bleeding Control Kits have been carefully selected to include a tourniquet and trauma dressing used by Militaries & Police around the world.
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 6" OLAES Trauma Dressing (with packing gauze)
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- Emergency Blanket
- 2x Pairs of Nitrile Gloves
TacMed Responder Vehicle First Aid KitRegular price $148.50 Save $-148.50
The TacMed Vehicle First Aid kit will ensure that you are properly equipped to handle any incidents when working out of your vehicle in any surroundings.
Unlike other first aid kits on the market, our vehicle kit has a battlefield proven arterial tourniquet for the treatment of major life-threatening limb bleeds.
Curated by our highly experienced medics and medical practitioners, this kit ensures that your vehicle is not only a safe workplace but it is also workplace compliant.
The soft pack style kit is ideal for tradies and is designed in such a way that your gear is always organised and available.
- 25 x Plastic Plaster 72 x 19 mm
- 25 x Fabric Premium Strip 72 x 19 mm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5 g
- 1 x Pen Light
- 1 x Antispetic Spray 50 ml
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
- 5 x Nitrile Powder Free Gloves-pair
- 9 x Gauze Swabs 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - pack of 3's
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15 ml
- 10 x Cleansing Wipe
- 10 x Splinter Probes 3.7 cm
- 1 x Tweezer 12 cm - Plastic
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 cm x 5 cm
- 3 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 cm x 10 cm
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5 cm x 4 M
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5 cm x 4 M
- 1 x Conforming Premium H/Weight 10 cm x 4.5 M
- 1 x Scissor 10 cm
- 1 x Paper Tape 2.5 cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pin-Box
- 1 x Israeli Dressing 4 inch
- 1 x SOFTT- Wide Tourniquet
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10 cm x 20 cm
- 3 x Amputated Parts Bag Assorted Sizes
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155 cm
- 1 x Emergency Rescue Blanket 127 x 180 cm
- 4 x Eye Pads 5 cm x 7 cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack 80 g
- 10 x Single End Applicators pack/10
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
Vehicle Trauma KitRegular price $249.00 Save $-249.00
After years of 4wd'ing and camping around Australia with our mates and family, we finally decided to make a kit suitable for not just our hobby, but for driving to and from work.
We needed a kit that could not only treat our kids when they fall over exploring the bush, but it also had to have the right gear if we are the first on the scene to a serious motorbike accident, pedestrian hit by car or mishap with a chainsaw.
The Conterra pouch is made in the US and will withstand years of abuse in the back of your car. The pouch comes with a lifetime guarantee, that's how well it's made!
The contents have been carefully selected by an ex-Army medic & Intensive Care Paramedic so you know it's not just full of cheap "fluffy" first aid items that fill just fill space or add to an item count.
- Conterra Guide II Pouch
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 4" Emergency Bandage
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- SAM Splint
- Resus Face Shield
- Sterile Dressing Scissors & Forceps
- Snake Bite Bandage
- TacMed Reference Card
- Eye Pad
- 2x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 2x Combines
- 8x Wound Cleaning Wipes
- 2x Eye/Wound Wash
- 2x Wound Closure Strips
- Assorted Bandaids
- Splinter Probes
- 2x Nitrile Glove Pairs
- XL Island Dressing
- 2x Medium Island Dressing
- 2x Small Island Dressing
- 2x 10cm Medium Crepe Bandages
- 5cm Medium Crepe Bandage
- 10cm x10cm Burn Dressing
- 20cm x 20cm Burn Dressing
- Micropore Tape
- 2x Emergency Blanket
Aquatic Trauma KitRegular price $76.95 Save $-76.95
The Aquatic Trauma Kit (ATK) has been developed using products tried and tested on the battlefields of Iraq & Afghanistan.
Used in the treatment of life-threatening bleeding in an aquatic environment, the Aquatic Trauma Kit can be used as a stand-alone kit or as a supplemental kit to standard first aid kits.
A casualty with major injuries (ie Shark Bite or Boat Propellor Injury) can bleed out in minutes if not treated quickly and effectively. Most conventional first aid kits do not have the appropriate equipment for controlling life-threatening bleeding and this is where the ATK comes in....
The Aquatic Trauma Kit comes complete with a large military style trauma dressing, an arterial tourniquet for life-threatening limb bleeds, an emergency blanket for the prevention of hypothermia and gloves and resuscitation face shield for personal protection.
The ATK is compact, rugged and vacuum sealed to protect the contents from water & sand. A must have for the boat, dive bag or car glove box.
Community First Responder Trauma KitRegular price $150.00 Save $-150.00
The Community First Responder, or 'CFR' Trauma Kit is custom built based around Trauma Kits used by First Responders such as RFS, SES, Rescue Crews, National Parks, Forestry and many others working in remote locations.
Its compact size also makes it a perfect First Responder Trauma kit for bushwalking, 4WDing, carrying on a motorcycle etc.
- Operator IFAK Pouch Red w/ TRAUMA KIT Patch
- Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal Single
- Israeli Trauma Bandage
- Premium Snake Bite Bandage
- Universal S/S Shears 15cm
- 2x Aeroburn Burn Dressing 10x10cm
- Triangular Bandage
- Emergency Thermal Blanket
- SOFTT-W Tactical Tourniquet - Rescue Orange
- Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Lge 2/pk
- Range of premium fabric bandaids
Contact us for pricing and options on 100+ bulk quantities of this kit.
Little Diggers First Aid KitRegular price $21.95 Save $-21.95
1 x Eye Pad
1 x CPR Flow Chart
5 x Splinter Probes
2 x Burns Gel Sachet
1 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 x Wound Closure Strips
1 x Large Island Dressing
2 x Small Island Dressing
20 x Kids Plastic Bandages
2 x Wound Cleaning Wipes
2 x Non-Adhering Pads 5 x 5 cm
11.5cm W x 18cm L x 3cm D
Designed for parents whose kids need constant repair, the Little Diggers Kit has already become a hit for being an everyday carry first aid kit.
Tacmed Workplace Kit High Risk - Blue SoftpackRegular price $218.90 Save $-218.90
Industrial workplaces present considerable hazards every day of the week. Our High Risk first aid kits ensure you have the right first aid supplies to manage serious accidents like burns, contamination, bleeding and eye trauma.
- 1x First Aid Booklet
- 1x First Aid Notebook with Pen
- 1 x CPR Face Mask
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart Card 10cm x 14cm
- 10 x Nitrile Glove Powder Free Gloves
- 5 x Gauze Swabs 5pcs 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15ml
- 1 x Sodium Chloride Wash 100mL Bottle with eye cup
- 1 x Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 10
- 25 x Plastic Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 25 x Fabric Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Dressing Strip 7.5cm x 1M
- 10 x Splinter Probes
- 1x Forceps 13cm Stainless Steel
- 1 x Antiseptic Spray 50ml
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 4 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 3 x Conforming Band. 5cm x 1.5M
- 3 x Conforming Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Elastic Crepe Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Conforming Heavy Weight Band. 10cm x 1.5M
- 1 x Scissors Sharp/Blunt 13cm S/S
- 1 x Universal Shears Plastic Handle 19cm S/S
- 1 x Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pins Bag of 12
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.13
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.14
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.15
- 2 x Combine Dressing 10cm x 20cm
- 2 x Combine Dressing 20cm x 20cm
- 2 x Wound Closures 3mm x 75mm x 5mm
- 1 x Amputated Parts Bags Assorted
- 2 x Calico Triangular Bandage 110cm x 110cm
- 1 x Thermal Blanket 127cm x 180cm
- 6 x Eye Pads 5.5cm x 7.7cm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 2 x Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack Small 80g
- 1 x Finger Dressing Medium
- 1 x Contents List
- 1x Emergency (Israeli) Bandage 4 inch Military Green
- 1 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Orange
- 1x Blue Soft First Aid Bag 36cm x 18cm x 12cm
TacMed Range Safety Trauma KitsRegular price $626.95 Save $-626.95
The TacMed Australia Range Safety Trauma Kit provides the necessary equipment to treat penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures and many other common injuries seen at high-risk training venues and shooting ranges.
The kit is available in either a high visibility orange or black and is designed for rapid access and organisation. Storage capabilities are enhanced by elastic storage loops that keep items in place until needed. The large central compartment and front trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. The kit's contents provide the necessary tools to save lives and to treat injuries by both medically and non-medically trained personnel.
Kit Contents :
- 1 x EMS Rapid Deployment Bag
- 2 x Burn Dressing
- 2 x Eye Pad
- 1 x Emergency Blanket
- 1 x Box of Fabric Band-Aids
- 1 x Aluminium Foam Splints
- 10 x Gauze Swabs
- 1 x Eye Wash Sachet
- 1 x Hazard Bag
- 5 x Nitrile Gloves Pair - Large
- 1 x Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Waste Bag
- 1 x CPR Mask in Hard Cover
- 2 x Heavy Weight Conforming Bandage
- 2 x Chest Seals - Twin Pack
- 1 x Trauma Shears
- 4 x Trauma Dressings 4 inch.
- 2 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet - Wide
- 1 x Dressings Forceps - 12.5 cm
- 1 x Surgical Tape - 2 inch
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze* (Due to a current manufacturer shortage of S-Rolled Gauze, alternative packing material will be supplied)
** Contents may vary from the photo