Aeroban Cohesive BandagesRegular price $7.60 Save $-7.60
The Aeroban Cohesive Bandage is a favourite of TacMed and is ideal for securing dressings and splints.
- Adheres to itself not the skin to provide a pain-free removal
- Visually detectable
- Gives support and compression to injured limbs
- Can be torn to size- so no need for scissors
- All bandages measure 4.5m long when stretched
This item is also available in a 12 pack upon request. Call 1300 862 633.
Tactical Emergency BlanketRegular price $10.45 Save $-10.45
TacMed's Tactical Emergency Blanket is made from a certified space technology proprietary LDPE plastic which is thicker and more durable to standard space or emergency blankets.
Not only are our Tactical Emergency Blankets stronger and thicker, but they are quiet, easy to open, and with the OD Green side facing outwards it won't blind you in the sun!
- 2.5 mils thick (double the thickness of standard)
- OD Colour on one side and silver on the other
- Longer and wider than standard space blankets
- Durable. Won't rip or tear with small knicks in the blanket
- proprietary Met-LDPE blankets are much softer and quieter than competing brands made from Mylar or the cheaper metallized polypropylene, which rattle with every movement or wind
- Reusable. You can even fold them!
Calico Triangular Bandage 110cm X 110cm (Individual)Regular price $2.40 Save $-2.40
AEROBAND Triangular Bandages are a must have item for every first aid kit, for the immobilisation and support of arms, shoulders and ribs.
Calico Triangluar Bandage
Superior cotton calico construction make this bandage stronger, washable and reusable.
Non Woven Bandage
The non-woven triangular bandage is a cost effective lightweight, single use disposable bandage.
NAR Triangular BandageRegular price $13.85 Save $-13.85
The NAR Triangular Bandage is used for the bandaging of wounds, the immobilization of fractures and dislocations, and as a sling for the support of an injured part of the body.
Packaged for low cube space, the NAR Triangular Bandage is made of muslin cloth and comes with two safety pins to aid in bandage configuration and securing. Easily fits into any first aid kit or pocket and is a staple for basic bandaging or splinting.
- For the bandaging of wounds, the immobilization of
- fractures and dislocations, and as a sling for the
- support of an injured part of the body
- Packaged for low cube space
- Constructed of muslin cloth with two safety pins to aid in bandage configuration and securing
- Easily fits into any first aid kit or pocket
- Packaged: 8.89cm. x 5.08cm. x 1.59cm.
- Opened: 93.98cm x 93.98cm x 132.08cm
- Weight: 45.36g