Nasopharyngeal AirwayRegular price $8.00 Save $-8.00
The Nasopharyngeal Airway, also know as an NPA, is a disposable airway adjunct used to maintain a patient's airway.
The Nasopharyngeal Airway from Rusch is made from a soft PVC construction with beveled tip for a comfortable & gentle insertion which minimises the chances of complications. The NPA has inner striations for smooth suction catheter insertion.
The Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway is available in a full range of sizes (inc Paediatric). Contact us for availability of other sizes.
Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal - Twin PackRegular price $25.50 Save $-25.50
The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with 2x vented chest seals in a compact packaging for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Gone are the days of trying to awkwardly fold chest seals to fit in your trauma kit.
Designed with 3-vented channels, the HyFin Vent allows air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation,while also preventing air from entering through the injury during inhalation. Each HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal is 12cm x 12cm and made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty, bloody or hairy patients.
Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. It 's compact packaging is ideal for low profile or small immediate trauma kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your trauma kit, go-bag or cargo pocket.
Pocket BVMRegular price $89.95 Save $-89.95
The Pocket BVM is ideal for various emergency and clinical settings where resuscitation and breathing support to the respiratory distressed or non-breathing patient is required along side the space saving factor.
The Pocket BVM when unpackaged is a fully functional BVM.It will replace any standard BVM by maintaining all the standard working factors and operation possibilities and will improve the effectiveness by adding the accessibility, availability and last but not least maximize limited storage space by up to 75%.
It is easy to use, without operational fatigue, it requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape, so as not to cause operational fatigue, even after extended continuous use.
- Up to 75% cube space reduction, space efficient
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Single Use eliminates cross contaminationSuperior resistance to high/low temperature unaffecting bag re-expansion
- An Endotracheal Tube can be connected to the Resuscitator
- Deflector, see through mask
- Peep valve adaptor can be attached
- Ergonomic cushioned mask design fits securely to facial contours
- Includes Bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, inlet for oxygen drive line
- Two independent Inlet Valves, The Resuscitator has two independent inlets, one for air, and the other for oxygen.
- It can be folded compactly to fit a small storage case.
- The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitators has enhanced performance and reliability. All equipment complies with the Safety Standards."
ARS Needle for DecompressionRegular price $30.85 Save $-30.85
The ARS Needle for decompression is the result of the combination of the best minds in the field and the available data on tension pneumothorax.
Made by North American Rescue the ARS Needle for Decompression is a patented design that improves the probability of success when managing casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax. With an easy to open container that protects the needle from damage during storage and a removed flash cap from the needle system to allow immediate confirmation of placement the ARS is the needle of choice for decompression of a tension pneumothorax.
Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 8.25cm.
Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
Easy to open container for quick access
Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
Convenient, compact size
Guedel Airway KitRegular price $18.04 Save $-18.04
The Guedel Airway Kit is a complete OPA kit consisting of 8 Guedel airways (one of each size) - supplied in a plastic carrying case. Ideal for medical kits and paramedic cases.
CPR Mask In Hard CoverRegular price $14.50 Save $-14.50
AEROSHIELD, AEROMASK and AEROBREATHE provide a selection of protective and airway management products for pre-hospital treatment on injured patients, and to assist in the safe application of essential CPR.
Aerorescue Premium Face Shield - Disposable in Sachet-SingleRegular price $3.50 Save $-3.50
The Aerorescue face shield provides a physical airway management barrier for pre-hospital treatment in the safe application of essential CPR.
Airway Guedel DisposableRegular price $5.15 Save $-5.15
Airway Guedels are a critical item for any advanced trauma response to keep airways clear of obstruction when providing advanced first response treatment.
Airway Guedels are available in a range of sizes which must be appropriately matched to the patient to ensure a correct fit.
Colours help with ease of recognition of a suitable size. Each airway is individually packaged for best hygiene practice.
Airway Guedel Colours/Sizes:
#0 - Black 60mm
#1 - White 70mm
#2 - Green 80mm
#3 - Yellow 90mm
#4 - Orange 100mm
#5 - Pink 110mm
HyFin Chest Seal Twin Pack - TrainerRegular price $28.38 Save $-28.38
Understanding the need and importance of the form, fit, and function of training devices, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer provides a cost-effective solution to equip providers with the best training alternative, other than using the actual device, for both vented and occlusive chest seals. Specifically designed to increase user familiarity, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer utilises the same template as the HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack but uses a less aggressive adhesive designed for effective chest seal application on both human skin and a training manikin. This allows for training of proper placement of not only the chest seal itself but also of the vent over a simulated wound.
Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed. Made in America and 100% latex free, NAR packages each chest seal using its signature Red Tip Technology red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch to ensure high-quality performance.
- Cost effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation designed not to damage manikins or leave behind excessive adhesive residue
- Designed for optimal training in the same form and function as the HyFin Chest Seal
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
Halo Seal 2 Pack (2x Halo Seals)Regular price $44.22 Save $-44.22
The Halo Chest Seal is the essential choice for managing penetrating chest trauma when time is of critical importance. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries and is specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding,heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments.
The unique design offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application.A highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the Halo Chest Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Provides total occlusion even with excessive blood, dirt,sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present
- Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
- Non-sterile, Clean, Puncture-resistant packaging
- Minimised weight and cube
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- Lightweight and ruggedised
- Easily applied in battlefield situations
- Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
- Manufactured in the USA
Halo Vent 2 Pack (1x Halo Vent, 1x Halo Seal)Regular price $49.50 Save $-49.50
- Includes one vented and one non-vented seal
- Total occlusion with excessive blood, dirt or heavy perspiration present
- Oval shape
- Large pull tabs to facilitate removal or venting of wound
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging
- Integrity maintained when folded
- Performing temperature range up to 140 degrees
- 3-year shelf life
- Dimensions: 16.5cm x 14cm
- Manufactured in the USA
- No latex used in the manufacturing of this product
Tactical Suction DeviceRegular price $81.05 Save $-81.05
Double-valved design for one-hand operation
Vacuum force of approximately 100 mmHg
Clear collection bag & bulb hold over 1000 mL to effectively evacuate the oropharynx
Contoured suction tip prevents tissue damage
Reliable, simple, rugged & inexpensive
Packaged: L 25 cm x W 9.5 cm x D 7.5 cm
Suction Capacity: 1000 mL
Weight: 207 g
The Tactical Suction Device from North American Rescue is a compact but powerful tool designed to effectively evacuate the oropharynx in emergency situations. The device is designed to provide a vacuum force of approx 100 mmHg generated by the rebound of the bulb after each squeeze.
Evacuated contents are expelled into a clear collection bag attached to the outlet port. The valve bag and bulb hold well over 1000mLs.
A unique double-valved design allows for continuous operation with one hand. The other hand can then direct the contoured suction tip to prevent tissue damage.
Oxygen Therapy Mask Non-RebreatherRegular price $12.47 Save $-12.47
The Non Rebreathing Mask, "Trauma Mask", provides a high concentration of oxygen and the reservoir bag allows for adequate oxygen to be available to meet the unpredicted patient's breathing pattern and tidal volume.
It is mainly recommended for Paramedic and Accident and Emergency departments.
- Delivery of 99% to 100% Oxygen Concentration
- High Concentration at a Flow Rate of 15 LPM
- Flexible Plastic Mask with Elastic Head Strap
- Incorporated Oxygen Reservoir Bag
Oxygen Tubing 2.1 MRegular price $6.83 Save $-6.83
Continuous bore tubing with flexible moulded connectors at each end.