Pocket BVMRegular price $89.95 Save $-89.95
The Pocket BVM is ideal for various emergency and clinical settings where resuscitation and breathing support to the respiratory distressed or non-breathing patient is required along side the space saving factor.
The Pocket BVM when unpackaged is a fully functional BVM. It will replace any standard BVM by maintaining all the standard working factors and operation possibilities and will improve the effectiveness by adding the accessibility, availability and last but not least maximize limited storage space by up to 75%.
It is easy to use, without operational fatigue, it requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape, so as not to cause operational fatigue, even after extended continuous use.
- Up to 75% cube space reduction, space efficient
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Single Use eliminates cross contaminationSuperior resistance to high/low temperature unaffecting bag re-expansion
- An Endotracheal Tube can be connected to the Resuscitator
- Deflector, see through mask
- Peep valve adaptor can be attached
- Ergonomic cushioned mask design fits securely to facial contours
- Includes Bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, inlet for oxygen drive line
- Two independent Inlet Valves, The Resuscitator has two independent inlets, one for air, and the other for oxygen.
- It can be folded compactly to fit a small storage case.
- The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitators has enhanced performance and reliability. All equipment complies with the Safety Standards."