S-Rolled GauzeRegular price $5.50 Save $-5.50
NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 11.4cm x 3.75m length cotton gauze
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening.
- Vacuum Packaged: Packaged: L 7.62 cm x W 5.08 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Gauze: W 11.43 cm x L 3.75 m
- Weight: 34.02 g
The S-Rolled Gauze from North American Rescue is the ideal solution for a multi-purpose gauze bandage for your trauma kit. Vacuum packed in an easy to open sterile packaging to be compact and rugged the S-Rolled Gauze easily fits into med kits of all sizes. Made in the US this 6 ply 11.4cm wide by 3.75m cotton gauze bandage is conveniently packaged in a "S" pattern to enable quick deployment in critical situations.
- Direct wound packing for large cavity wounds (ie Gunshot/Stab Wounds & Industrial Injuries)
- Used as backing gauze for haemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control severe bleeding
- Minor wound bandaging