TacMed’s East Coast Tour ’17 is hitting Brisbane with our popular Law Enforcement First Responder program!
This course gives students critical life-saving first responder medical skills to use on themselves, their partners or members of the public. It is designed to bridge the gap between what is taught on generic civilian first aid courses and the realities LEO’s are faced with on the street. Designed for those that interact with the public and may be a first responder in an emergency situation this course will give you hands-on real world skills in managing a trauma casualty in the context of an actual or potential threat.
- Tactical awareness while treating casualties
- Rapid haemorrhage control
- Treating GSW’s / stab wounds to the body
- Injured officer movement
- Basic management of multi- casualty scenarios
- Casualty management of Active Shooter Incidents (ASI’s)
** This course includes a certification for HLTAID001 – Provide CardioPulmonary Resuscitation**
Who should do this training?
- Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
- Security Officers
- Prison Officers
- Transit Staff
- Council Rangers
- Building Officers
- Other interested persons