Tacmed’s Law Enforcement programs will train officers in the life-saving trauma skills required to treat the critically injured in a high threat policing environment.
Contemporary first aid courses are designed for controllable environments such as offices, warehouses and sporting venues. The complexities and nature of Policing require a shift in mindset and specific skills to ensure officer and public survivability.
Tacmed’s law enforcement programs are designed and delivered by experienced Special Operations medics and are endorsed by the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care.
All of our Law Enforcement programs are customisable depending on organisation requirements and can be delivered with nationally accredited first aid if required.
- Bleeding Control for Police (4 hours)
- Basic Law Enforcement Trauma Course (1 day)
- Law Enforcement First Responder Course (2 Days)
- Close Protection First Responder Course (2 Days)
- Advanced Law Enforcement Trauma Course (3 Days)
- Tactical Emergency Trauma Course (5 days)
- Police Medic (2 weeks)