Burnshield Dressings should be a key component in any first responders burn kit. Their patented dressings halts the burn process and protects against further contamination.
Its cooling Hydrogel is made from Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea-tree). The non-adhesive, sterile dressing keeps the wound clean and is easy to apply and remove.
For immediate use on burns and scalds. BURNSHIELD blanket and dressing features are:
- sterile - bacteria static
- suitable for use on most burns and scalds
- physical protection against contamination
- cool and moistens the burnt area
- minimises skin damage
- inhibits the burn's progression
- non-adherent and easy to remove
- covered in water soluble gel
- elastic and able to stretch and flex
- versatile and innovative
- available in a variety of sizes
- an effective after-sun care in the form of Solace
- stable gel structure
Watch the video below to learn more about Burnshield.