Designed to provide rapid access & additional organizational storage for all your critical gear, the Ocho pouch is the convenient solution to keep everything you need right at your fingertips.
OCHO IFAK from North American Rescue is a very compact, low visibility individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop for convenient attachment to your duty/pistol belt. Though the exterior of this small rip-stop nylon case is purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag, the Ocho IFAK comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
Life support equipment options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze, and Advanced configurations. The clam shell design of the platform features rip stop nylon, interior elastic loop organization and easy to open zipper for rapid access to lifesaving equipment. Ocho IFAK bags are also available for individual purchase.
- Very compact, lo-vis individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop attachment to accommodate a duty/pistol belt
- Contains critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries
- Purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag
- Constructed with rip stop nylon, elastic loop organizational storage and easy open zipper
- Contains Basic Life Support equipment
**Items inside kit pictured are not included in the price and are for display purposes only. If you would like to purchase this product as a stocked kit, please call us at 1300 862 633 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.