Vehicle Trauma KitRegular price $249.00 Save $-249.00
After years of 4wd'ing and camping around Australia with our mates and family, we finally decided to make a kit suitable for not just our hobby, but for driving to and from work.
We needed a kit that could not only treat our kids when they fall over exploring the bush, but it also had to have the right gear if we are the first on the scene to a serious motorbike accident, pedestrian hit by car or mishap with a chainsaw.
The Conterra pouch is made in the US and will withstand years of abuse in the back of your car. The pouch comes with a lifetime guarantee, that's how well it's made!
The contents have been carefully selected by an ex-Army medic & Intensive Care Paramedic so you know it's not just full of cheap "fluffy" first aid items that fill just fill space or add to an item count.
- Conterra Guide II Pouch
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 4" Emergency Bandage
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- SAM Splint
- Resus Face Shield
- Sterile Dressing Scissors & Forceps
- Snake Bite Bandage
- TacMed Reference Card
- Eye Pad
- 2x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 2x Combines
- 8x Wound Cleaning Wipes
- 2x Eye/Wound Wash
- 2x Wound Closure Strips
- Assorted Bandaids
- Splinter Probes
- 2x Nitrile Glove Pairs
- XL Island Dressing
- 2x Medium Island Dressing
- 2x Small Island Dressing
- 2x 10cm Medium Crepe Bandages
- 5cm Medium Crepe Bandage
- 10cm x10cm Burn Dressing
- 20cm x 20cm Burn Dressing
- Micropore Tape
- 2x Emergency Blanket
Tacmed Workplace Kit High Risk - Blue SoftpackRegular price $218.90 Save $-218.90
Industrial workplaces present considerable hazards every day of the week. Our High Risk first aid kits ensure you have the right first aid supplies to manage serious accidents like burns, contamination, bleeding and eye trauma.
- 1x First Aid Booklet
- 1x First Aid Notebook with Pen
- 1 x CPR Face Mask
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart Card 10cm x 14cm
- 10 x Nitrile Glove Powder Free Gloves
- 5 x Gauze Swabs 5pcs 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15ml
- 1 x Sodium Chloride Wash 100mL Bottle with eye cup
- 1 x Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 10
- 25 x Plastic Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 25 x Fabric Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Dressing Strip 7.5cm x 1M
- 10 x Splinter Probes
- 1x Forceps 13cm Stainless Steel
- 1 x Antiseptic Spray 50ml
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 4 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 3 x Conforming Band. 5cm x 1.5M
- 3 x Conforming Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Elastic Crepe Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Conforming Heavy Weight Band. 10cm x 1.5M
- 1 x Scissors Sharp/Blunt 13cm S/S
- 1 x Universal Shears Plastic Handle 19cm S/S
- 1 x Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pins Bag of 12
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.13
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.14
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.15
- 2 x Combine Dressing 10cm x 20cm
- 2 x Combine Dressing 20cm x 20cm
- 2 x Wound Closures 3mm x 75mm x 5mm
- 1 x Amputated Parts Bags Assorted
- 2 x Calico Triangular Bandage 110cm x 110cm
- 1 x Thermal Blanket 127cm x 180cm
- 6 x Eye Pads 5.5cm x 7.7cm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 2 x Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack Small 80g
- 1 x Finger Dressing Medium
- 1 x Contents List
- 1x Emergency (Israeli) Bandage 4 inch Military Green
- 1 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Orange
- 1x Blue Soft First Aid Bag 36cm x 18cm x 12cm
Burntec Minor Burns KitRegular price $289.50 Save $-289.50
*SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT*
This item is not held in stock at the Tacmed warehouse.
Estimated delivery of this item is normally 4-6 Weeks.
Special Order Products are subject to a re-stocking fee if returned or cancelled. For further information, please call us on 1300 862 633.
Easy to handle without spilling or damaging the hydrogel
Cool, soothing effect for up to 24 hours
Impermeable to bacteria
Biocompatible and hypoallergenic
Reduces risk of hypertrophic scars
Award winning new technology
FDA and TGA (US and AUS Govt ) cleared and CE marked
For use in the following situations:
First, second and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, electric)
Abrasions and skin irritations
Bruises and swelling (insect bites)
Other skin injuries
2x 10.16 cm x 10.16 cm Burntec Burn Dressing
2x 10.16 cm x 40.64 cm Burntec Burn Dressing
1x 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm Burntec Burn Dressing
Kit: L 35.56 cm x W 21.59 cm x D 6.35 cm.
Weight: 966.15 gms
BurnTec Dressings are the latest technology in pre-hospital treatment of burns widely used by medical rescue services, fire brigades and armies worldwide.
The BurnTec Kit (small) includes three different sized dressings for minor to medium burns in a neat, easy to carry, and highly visibly grab and go pouch. This particular kit is often included in workplace first aid kits and an excellent asset for persons responsible for workplace health and safety.
The BurnTec dressings themselves are modern hydro-gel dressings used for a variety of skin injuries ranging from first, second, and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, & electric) to other skin injuries such as sunburns, abrasions, bruises, swelling and insect bites.
BurnTec's unique stable-sheeting hydrogel structure strongly improve the efficacy of burn treatment, while heavily simplifying the application process and increasing the effective cooling / relief period putting BurnTec at the forefront of pre-hospital treatment of burns.
Furthermore, immediate application of the dressings reduce the risk of hypertrophic scarring, while the non-stick properties allow for quick and painless replacement of the dressing while protecting granulation or new epithelium.
For a full description of the technology behind the BurnTec Dressings please visit the individual BurnTec Dressing page here.