TacMed Responder Vehicle First Aid KitRegular price $149.95 Save $-149.95
The TacMed Vehicle First Aid kit will ensure that you are properly equipped to handle any incidents when working out of your vehicle in any surroundings.
Unlike other first aid kits on the market, our vehicle kit has a battlefield proven arterial tourniquet for the treatment of major life-threatening limb bleeds.
Curated by our highly experienced medics and medical practitioners, this kit ensures that your vehicle is not only a safe workplace but it is also workplace compliant.
The soft pack style kit is ideal for tradies and is designed in such a way that your gear is always organised and available.
- 25 x Plastic Plaster 72 x 19 mm
- 25 x Fabric Premium Strip 72 x 19 mm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5 g
- 1 x Pen Light
- 1 x Antispetic Spray 50 ml
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
- 5 x Nitrile Powder Free Gloves-pair
- 9 x Gauze Swabs 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - pack of 3's
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15 ml
- 10 x Cleansing Wipe
- 10 x Splinter Probes 3.7 cm
- 1 x Tweezer 12 cm - Plastic
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 cm x 5 cm
- 3 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 cm x 10 cm
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5 cm x 4 M
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5 cm x 4 M
- 1 x Conforming Premium H/Weight 10 cm x 4.5 M
- 1 x Scissor 10 cm
- 1 x Paper Tape 2.5 cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pin-Box
- 1 x Israeli Dressing 4 inch
- 1 x SOFTT- Wide Tourniquet
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10 cm x 20 cm
- 3 x Amputated Parts Bag Assorted Sizes
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155 cm
- 1 x Emergency Rescue Blanket 127 x 180 cm
- 4 x Eye Pads 5 cm x 7 cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack 80 g
- 10 x Single End Applicators pack/10
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
Vehicle Trauma KitRegular price $269.95 Save $-269.95
After years of 4wd'ing and camping around Australia with our mates and family, we finally decided to make a kit suitable for not just our hobby, but for driving to and from work.
We needed a kit that could not only treat our kids when they fall over exploring the bush, but it also had to have the right gear if we are the first on the scene to a serious motorbike accident, pedestrian hit by car or mishap with a chainsaw.
The Conterra pouch is made in the US and will withstand years of abuse in the back of your car. The pouch comes with a lifetime guarantee, that's how well it's made!
The contents have been carefully selected by an ex-Army medic & Intensive Care Paramedic so you know it's not just full of cheap "fluffy" first aid items that fill just fill space or add to an item count.
- Conterra Guide II Pouch
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 4" Emergency Bandage
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- SAM Splint
- Resus Face Shield
- Sterile Dressing Scissors & Forceps
- Snake Bite Bandage
- TacMed Reference Card
- Eye Pad
- 2x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 2x Combines
- 8x Wound Cleaning Wipes
- 2x Eye/Wound Wash
- 2x Wound Closure Strips
- Assorted Bandaids
- Splinter Probes
- 2x Nitrile Glove Pairs
- XL Island Dressing
- 2x Medium Island Dressing
- 2x Small Island Dressing
- 2x 10cm Medium Crepe Bandages
- 5cm Medium Crepe Bandage
- 10cm x10cm Burn Dressing
- 20cm x 20cm Burn Dressing
- Micropore Tape
- 2x Emergency Blanket
Note - Due to current supplier stock shortages, the Vehicle Trauma Kit may be supplied in either a Blue/Red (as pictured) version or in a Black/Red version depending on current stock availability.
We also have the Tacmed Vehicle Trauma Kit with ID TAGS option available!