Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal - Twin PackRegular price $25.50 Save $-25.50
The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with 2x vented chest seals in a compact packaging for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Gone are the days of trying to awkwardly fold chest seals to fit in your trauma kit.
Designed with 3-vented channels, the HyFin Vent allows air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation,while also preventing air from entering through the injury during inhalation. Each HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal is 12cm x 12cm and made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty, bloody or hairy patients.
Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. It 's compact packaging is ideal for low profile or small immediate trauma kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your trauma kit, go-bag or cargo pocket.
Device - 12x12cm (Excluding Tab)
Packaged - 17x10cm (Folded)
HyFin Chest Seal Twin Pack - TrainerRegular price $28.40 Save $-28.40
Understanding the need and importance of the form, fit, and function of training devices, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer provides a cost-effective solution to equip providers with the best training alternative, other than using the actual device, for both vented and occlusive chest seals. Specifically designed to increase user familiarity, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer utilises the same template as the HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack but uses a less aggressive adhesive designed for effective chest seal application on both human skin and a training manikin. This allows for training of proper placement of not only the chest seal itself but also of the vent over a simulated wound.
Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed. Made in America and 100% latex free, NAR packages each chest seal using its signature Red Tip Technology red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch to ensure high-quality performance.
- Cost effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation designed not to damage manikins or leave behind excessive adhesive residue
- Designed for optimal training in the same form and function as the HyFin Chest Seal
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
Halo Seal 2 Pack (2x Halo Seals)Regular price $44.20 Save $-44.20
The Halo Chest Seal is the essential choice for managing penetrating chest trauma when time is of critical importance. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries and is specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding,heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments.
The unique design offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application.A highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the Halo Chest Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Provides total occlusion even with excessive blood, dirt,sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present
- Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
- Non-sterile, Clean, Puncture-resistant packaging
- Minimised weight and cube
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- Lightweight and ruggedised
- Easily applied in battlefield situations
- Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
- Manufactured in the USA