TrueClot Wound Packing task TrainerRegular price $924.00 Save $-924.00
Luna's TrueClot Wound Packing Task Trainers are an excellent way to provide realistic low-cost and repetitive training in wound packing and the use of advanced hemostatic gauzes (such as QuikClot). The task trainers have very realistic outer anatomy and wound beds with hidden bleed points. Two different wound beds are available: a laceration(stab wound) and a large calibre gunshot wound (GSW). The GSW contains a bony landmark that allows instruction to pack to the bone.
The task trainers are made from sturdy silicone, require no batteries or external power, have no moving parts and can be used over and over again. A reinforced tubing mount prevents pullout of the tubing. A one-way valve ensures that the TrueClot Blood Simulant does not back flow into the 1-litre squeeze bottle during use. TrueClot Blood Simulant will wash easily from the trainer with water even if the blood simulant has dried.
All TrueClot Wound Packing Task Trainers come with:
- A packet of TrueClot Blood Simulant Concentrate
- 10 packs of TrueClot Simulated Hemostatic Gauze
- 1L Blood Squeeze Bottle
- Wound Packing Trainer
Wound CubeRegular price $338.80 Save $-338.80
The Wound Cube by Phokus Research has four realistic wound patterns designed into a semi-transparent cube. The Wound Cube was designed to increase muscle memory for students learning the basics of bleeding control. Their design allows for more effective training in any classroom setting and without any mess.
- Dry training device - master the basics (no mess)
- 3x Gunshot Wounds - Narrow, Small, Large
- 1x Large Laceration
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built
- Narrow Wound doubles as a Flashlight Channel for increased transparency
- Blood simulant can be used with this product for added realism and can be purchased here.