Slimmerline V2 with Release PanelRegular price $171.45 Save $-171.45
- One external stretch storage pocket that can be utilized for a variety of options including a C-A-T, SOF-TT or SOF-TT-W Tourniquet;
- A 2-way VELCRO External cover flap that allows for the attachment of a (5 cm x 10 cm / 2 in. x 4 in.) patch;
- Beaded quick release access can be identified by feel, even with a gloved hand. It releases with one vertical pull single gross motor movement;
- The integrated snap closure/ pull-tabs allows for a more efficient access;
- High retention internal elastics and low profile pockets ensure the items contained within are secured and organized;
- The vertical VELCRO mounting panel features a Hypalon Strapped back panel that eliminates the need for separate malice clips and helps to reduce the overall weight and profile;
- Constructed of 500D Cordura;
- Designed in Canada; made in the USA;
- Available Colors: MultiCam, Coyote Brown & Black. (Ranger Green currently unavailable)
- Weight: 185 g
The CTOMS SlimmerLine V2 is the best IFAK on the market - no question.
Available as stocked kit, or empty pouch, the SlimmerLine V2 features a Hypalon WTIFix Strapped Back panel to reduce the overall weight and size without sacrificing strength, which eliminates the need for seperate malice clips.With only 2 MOLLE channels and a small vertical profile, the Slimmerline V2 takes up very little space while maximising storage capacity.
The main pouch can be released from it's rear mounting panel in one swift vertical motion - a pull on the beaded handle; however, the pouch remains secure on its platform if the beaded pull is not engaged.The pouch is easily removed and reattached with one hand, maximizing your economy of movement.
The ideal location for a tourniquet, the front external stretch pocket allows for various storage options that provide quick access without having to remove the pouch. Items contained within the stretch pouch are held securely with a Velcro flap that can be outfitted with a patch to help distinguish friendly assets or to designate medical contents within.
The pouch also features a snap-closure pull-tab option that can be utilized to access the contents of the pouch during critical situations where time is limited. This feature allows the operator to snap close the pouch without zipping it, allowing the contents to be accessed multiple times, with minimal time an effort, while keeping the contents secure.
Pouch Dimensions: 190x130x50mm
Please note - The Slimmerline V2 is available as a stocked 'Kit' or 'Pouch Only'. The stocked kit's contents include:
1 x SOFTT-W Tourniquet
1 x HyFin Compact Vented Chest Seal
1 x OLAES 4 in. Modular Bandage (Flat Packed Version)
1 x Casualty Card
1 x CPR Face Shield
2 x Black Talon Glove Pair
1 x Micro Shears