TacMed Responder Vehicle First Aid KitRegular price $148.50 Save $-148.50
The TacMed Vehicle First Aid kit will ensure that you are properly equipped to handle any incidents when working out of your vehicle in any surroundings.
Unlike other first aid kits on the market, our vehicle kit has a battlefield proven arterial tourniquet for the treatment of major life-threatening limb bleeds.
Curated by our highly experienced medics and medical practitioners, this kit ensures that your vehicle is not only a safe workplace but it is also workplace compliant.
The soft pack style kit is ideal for tradies and is designed in such a way that your gear is always organised and available.
- 25 x Plastic Plaster 72 x 19 mm
- 25 x Fabric Premium Strip 72 x 19 mm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5 g
- 1 x Pen Light
- 1 x Antispetic Spray 50 ml
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
- 5 x Nitrile Powder Free Gloves-pair
- 9 x Gauze Swabs 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - pack of 3's
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15 ml
- 10 x Cleansing Wipe
- 10 x Splinter Probes 3.7 cm
- 1 x Tweezer 12 cm - Plastic
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 cm x 5 cm
- 3 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 cm x 10 cm
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5 cm x 4 M
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5 cm x 4 M
- 1 x Conforming Premium H/Weight 10 cm x 4.5 M
- 1 x Scissor 10 cm
- 1 x Paper Tape 2.5 cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pin-Box
- 1 x Israeli Dressing 4 inch
- 1 x SOFTT- Wide Tourniquet
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10 cm x 20 cm
- 3 x Amputated Parts Bag Assorted Sizes
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155 cm
- 1 x Emergency Rescue Blanket 127 x 180 cm
- 4 x Eye Pads 5 cm x 7 cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack 80 g
- 10 x Single End Applicators pack/10
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
Conterra Pro-2 CaddyRegular price $163.45 Save $-163.45
The Pro-2 Caddy is one of the most popular portable oxygen bags on the market, and for good reason.
Designed by Conterra, the Pro-2 is a well organised and compact bag which can be used on its own or as part of a larger oxygen delivery system. It will fit into larger bags like the Infinity Jump or Responder IV, but it is built to serve as a mobile stand-alone bag for basic oxygen administration.
The Double Decker design add to the efficiency of the bag with the top pocket able to accommodate a C-size cylinder with the regulator in place and ready for use, while the bottom pocket stores all your basic airway management gear.
Dimensions: 56cm x 13cm x 18cm
Oxygen cylinder not included