Nasopharyngeal AirwayRegular price $8.80 Save $-8.80
The Nasopharyngeal Airway, also know as an NPA, is a disposable airway adjunct used to maintain a patient's airway.
The Nasopharyngeal Airway from Rusch is made from a soft PVC construction with beveled tip for a comfortable & gentle insertion which minimises the chances of complications. The NPA has inner striations for smooth suction catheter insertion.
The Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway is available in a full range of sizes (inc Paediatric). Contact us for availability of other sizes.
ARS Needle for DecompressionRegular price $31.95 Save $-31.95
The ARS Needle for decompression is the result of the combination of the best minds in the field and the available data on tension pneumothorax.
Made by North American Rescue the ARS Needle for Decompression is a patented design that improves the probability of success when managing casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax. With an easy to open container that protects the needle from damage during storage and a removed flash cap from the needle system to allow immediate confirmation of placement the ARS is the needle of choice for decompression of a tension pneumothorax.
Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 8.25cm.
Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
Easy to open container for quick access
Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
Convenient, compact size
Guedel Airway KitRegular price $19.85 Save $-19.85
The Guedel Airway Kit is a complete OPA kit consisting of 8 Guedel airways (one of each size) - supplied in a plastic carrying case. Ideal for medical kits and paramedic cases.
Aerorescue Premium Face Shield - Disposable in Sachet-SingleRegular price $3.90 Save $-3.90
AeroShield is designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during CPR.
The Aerorescue face shield provides a physical airway management barrier for pre-hospital treatment in the safe application of essential CPR.
HyFin Chest Seal Twin Pack - TrainerRegular price $29.95 Save $-29.95
Understanding the need and importance of the form, fit, and function of training devices, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer provides a cost-effective solution to equip providers with the best training alternative, other than using the actual device, for both vented and occlusive chest seals. Specifically designed to increase user familiarity, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer utilises the same template as the HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack but uses a less aggressive adhesive designed for effective chest seal application on both human skin and a training manikin. This allows for training of proper placement of not only the chest seal itself but also of the vent over a simulated wound.
Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed. Made in America and 100% latex free, NAR packages each chest seal using its signature Red Tip Technology red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch to ensure high-quality performance.
- Cost effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation designed not to damage manikins or leave behind excessive adhesive residue
- Designed for optimal training in the same form and function as the HyFin Chest Seal
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
Halo Seal 2 Pack (2x Halo Seals)Regular price $45.95 Save $-45.95
The Halo Chest Seal is the essential choice for managing penetrating chest trauma when time is of critical importance. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries and is specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding,heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments.
The unique design offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application.A highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the Halo Chest Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Provides total occlusion even with excessive blood, dirt,sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present
- Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
- Non-sterile, Clean, Puncture-resistant packaging
- Minimised weight and cube
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- Lightweight and ruggedised
- Easily applied in battlefield situations
- Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
- Manufactured in the USA
Russell Chest SealRegular price $32.50 Save $-32.50
The Russell Chest Seal® is designed for the immediate management of an open chest wound and to minimise the risk of developing tension pneumothorax.
The Russell Chest Seal® is a hydrogel-based dressing with an integral low-profile, four apertures, valve. The base material of the chest seal is a hydrogel matrix, which comprises a water-containing gel, mounted onto a non-woven fabric with silicon-coated release liners.
The Russell Chest Seal® is used to cover penetrating chest wounds, and the valve mechanism allows air to escape from the pleural cavity without being drawn back in. This aims to minimise lunge collapse associated with this injury and to facilitate lung re-inflation.
The device will remain adhered over many hours and is comfortable for the patient in prolonged use (up to 24 hours).
- Fast, easy and intuitive to apply
- Patented hydrogel base – ‘Sticks and Stays Stuck!’
- 4 large peripheral apertures allow drainage of air and blood
- Large central hole in base material allows quick accurate placement with reduced risk of obstructing the wound opening
- Low profile and highly flexible
- Compact: easy to pack into medical kit
Dimensions: 20.00cm x 15.00cm
Pack dimensions: 14.00cm x 13.00cm
Product shelf life: 3 years