Emergency Bandage (Israeli Bandage)Regular price $19.90 Save $-19.90
The First Care Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit. A 'Standard' issue to major military organisations worldwide.
Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, GSW, stab and other assault wounds.
Available in numerous sizes and 2 colours (Military Green & Civilian White)
OLAES Modular Trauma DressingRegular price $17.50 Save $-17.50
- Elastic wrap with built-in control strips to prevent accidental unravelling whilst bandaging
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply packing gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket for treatment of small burns or occluding chest injuries
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled haemorrhage (and doubles as an eye protection cup)
- High quality heavy elastic bandage
- The OLAES Modular Bandage is one of the best trauma dressings on the market. Packed with features, the OLAES Trauma Bandage is truly a modular dressing. From its large trauma pad, 3 meters of packing gauze, removable non-occlusive plastic sheet, velcro brakes and a pressure cup - the OLAES has all the features you need for treating traumatic injuries.
- Available in 4 inch, 6 inch or 4 inch - Flat Packed versions.
Nar Trauma Shears - 7 1/4 inchRegular price $19.95 Save $-19.95
NAR Trauma Shears
Black is the perfect colour for trauma shears in the tactical environment... the improved NAR Trauma Shears from North American Rescue offer premium-grade stainless steel with contoured handles all in a unique black color.
Built for safety and efficiency, they let tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right.
These paramedic shears have a serrated lower edge which can cut through the toughest materials. Their soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. Their clothing lift lip and rounded tip provide the ultimate in patient safety. These black shears are ideal for use in tactical settings and are made to meet the challenges of casualty care with precision and dependability.
Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for ultimate patient safety
Soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles for maximum control even when wet
Unique all-over black color
ARS Needle for DecompressionRegular price $31.95 Save $-31.95
The ARS Needle for decompression is the result of the combination of the best minds in the field and the available data on tension pneumothorax.
Made by North American Rescue the ARS Needle for Decompression is a patented design that improves the probability of success when managing casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax. With an easy to open container that protects the needle from damage during storage and a removed flash cap from the needle system to allow immediate confirmation of placement the ARS is the needle of choice for decompression of a tension pneumothorax.
Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 8.25cm.
Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
Easy to open container for quick access
Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
Convenient, compact size
Guedel Airway KitRegular price $19.85 Save $-19.85
The Guedel Airway Kit is a complete OPA kit consisting of 8 Guedel airways (one of each size) - supplied in a plastic carrying case. Ideal for medical kits and paramedic cases.
Sharps ContainerRegular price $6.95 Save $-6.95
The NAR Sharps Container is clear for immediate fill-level monitoring. The unit's tapered body (conveniently sized at a 1.25 in. diameter and 6 in. length) holds up to six needles. The vertical point first design is easy to store. It fits perfectly into our Medic Leg-Rig or Trauma Pack for convenient point-of-use containment of used needles and small syringes. The product quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal. Finally, the product unique single-use construction makes the disposal of sharps safe.
- Clear container for fill-level monitoring
- Vertical design for easy storage
- Holds up to 6 needlesTapered body (3.17 cm diameter by 15.24 cm length) fits snugly into our Medic Leg-Rig Trauma Pack
- Quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal
- Manufactured in the USA
- Size: L 15cm x D 3cm.
- Weight: 42.52 g
Quik LitterRegular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
The Quik Litter is a cost effective emergency carry litter designed for rapid deployment for the movement of casualties. It features ten large carry handles with a load capacity tested to 500 lbs. The QuikLitter is the ideal disposable litter for mass casualty incidents, disasters, active shooter events, as well as for everyday patient movements.
Constructed of a water-resistant, woven polyethylene that is latex free and rated for up to 500 lbs. The Quik Litter has ten (10) carry handles located with four (4) on each side and one (1) larger handle at either end of the litter to provide multiple carry points.
- Cost effective emergency carry litter
- Features ten large carry handles with a load capacity tested to 226 Kg
- Latex Free, water-resistant
Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: L 28cm x W 20 x D 5cm.
- Litter Bed Dimensions: L 188cm. x W 71cm
- Weight: 377 g
QuikClot EMS 4x4 DressingRegular price $29.95 Save $-29.95
Ideal for first responders, the QuikClot EMS 4x4 Dressing is a sterile non-woven 4-ply gauze pad that is impregnated with the active ingredient in all QuikClot's products: kaolin.
The 4 x 4 inch dressings are sold as a pack of 1 (with instructions), and are contained in an easy-rip package which enables rapid access and treatment.
- Soft, white, sterile 4 in. x 4 in., 4-ply nonwoven gauze impregnated with kaolin (inorganic mineral that is both safe and effective in accelerating the body's natural clotting cascade without any exothermic reactions or use of animal or human proteins)
- Intuitive, easy-rip package designed for faster opening and removal