NAR Sand GlovesRegular price $1.50 Save $-1.50
- 25x Individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet (bloody) and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard examination gloves
- Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Sand colour- great for finding blood during "blood sweep" assessment
- Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0
Bear Claw Ultimate Nitrile gloves are made of 100% Nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. They are engineered to give our users high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This careful attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability.
These ambidextrous gloves are packaged 25 pairs per bag. Designed for single-use only.
Sharps ContainerRegular price $6.95 Save $-6.95
The NAR Sharps Container is clear for immediate fill-level monitoring. The unit's tapered body (conveniently sized at a 1.25 in. diameter and 6 in. length) holds up to six needles. The vertical point first design is easy to store. It fits perfectly into our Medic Leg-Rig or Trauma Pack for convenient point-of-use containment of used needles and small syringes. The product quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal. Finally, the product unique single-use construction makes the disposal of sharps safe.
- Clear container for fill-level monitoring
- Vertical design for easy storage
- Holds up to 6 needlesTapered body (3.17 cm diameter by 15.24 cm length) fits snugly into our Medic Leg-Rig Trauma Pack
- Quick-tab locking top secures contaminants until disposal
- Manufactured in the USA
- Size: L 15cm x D 3cm.
- Weight: 42.52 g