When users were asked what they wanted for organizing disaster emergency response efforts. North American Rescue took in what they said and gave them the T2™ Tactical Triage Kit, the ultimate resource for on-scene tactical triage.
A compact incident command system, the kit streamlines medical triage. A triage flowchart and casualty counter are laminated back-to-back and attached to a break-away lanyard for peak efficiency.
The flowchart summarizes the SALT triage process in easy-to-follow steps. The background of the casualty-count card is divided into colored sections matching the casualty-status levels defined by SALT (IMMEDIATE—red, DELAYED—yellow, MINIMAL—green, EXPECTANT—gray, and DEAD—black). A black grease pencil lets users quickly check off numbers in each category.
The four NAR T2 Tags include a liquid-resistant triage/treatment tag, a plastic sheath with latex-free band for attaching the tag to the patient, a chemical light, a pencil, and status stickers for blood work (contaminated, inside/outside burst, and tourniquet applied).
All this critical triage equipment is contained in a lightweight, rugged vacuum-sealed pouch, making it ideal for trauma packs and vehicle kits
- Compact vacuum-sealed pouch (10.5 in. x 7 in.)
- Laminated triage flow sheet and casualty count card with break-away lanyard
- 4 NAR T2 Individual Kits with liquid-resistant triage/treatment tag, plastic sheath, chemical light, pencil, and status stickers
- Black grease pencil
- 1 x Plastic Vacuum Pouch
- 1 x Triage Flow Sheet and Casualty Count Card (laminated) with break-away lanyard
- 4 x NAR T2 Tag®
- 1 x Grease Pencil (Black)
- Packaged - L 13.335 cm. x W 17.78 cm. x D 3.175 cm.
- Weight: 2.23 kg.