SOF Tactical Tourniquet- WideRegular price $46.15 Save $-46.15
SOFTT-W Tourniquet Gen 4
Gen 4 NOW available in Black, Blue, Rescue Orange, Tan & Red.
The SOFTT-W Tourniquet is a life-saving device used to control massive extremity haemorrhage. With a true 1.5 inch tourniquet strap the SOFTT-W provides superior compression than most standard tourniquets. High strength, light weight aluminium components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs.
The SOFTT-W does not rely on any velcro. The high strength hook & buckle interface was designed for security, strength and ease of application.
The design allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating the need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle. By eliminating the requirement to re-route the webbing the tourniquet is easier to use when operating under stress and reduces application time, both of which can result in reduced levels of blood loss and better quality patient care.
This broader compression pattern allows for increased patient comfort and additional arterial compression.
Used by numerous Australian Police Forces and Ambulance Services.
Features of Gen 4 include:
A new thinner, longer high-strength aluminium windless bar
A new retention clip for easy single-handed self-application.
True 1.5" wide compression strap
Quick release buckle for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating the need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle
Tourniquet Tips - Video
OLAES Modular Trauma DressingRegular price $13.65 Save $-13.65
- Elastic wrap with built-in control strips to prevent accidental unravelling whilst bandaging
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply packing gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket for treatment of small burns or occluding chest injuries
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled haemorrhage (and doubles as an eye protection cup)
- High quality heavy elastic bandage
- The OLAES Modular Bandage is one of the best trauma dressings on the market. Packed with features, the OLAES Trauma Bandage is truly a modular dressing. From its large trauma pad, 3 meters of packing gauze, removable non-occlusive plastic sheet, velcro brakes and a pressure cup - the OLAES has all the features you need for treating traumatic injuries.
- Available in 4 inch, 6 inch or 4 inch - Flat Packed versions.
TacMed Bleeding Control KitRegular price $76.95 Sale price $69.95 Save $7.00
Uncontrolled bleeding is one of the biggest causes of preventable deaths in trauma.
The TacMed Bleeding Control Kit has been developed as either a stand-alone kit or to supplement contemporary first aid kits.
The contents of our Bleeding Control Kits have been carefully selected to include a tourniquet and trauma dressing used by Militaries & Police around the world.
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 6" OLAES Trauma Dressing (with packing gauze)
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- Emergency Blanket
- 2x Pairs of Nitrile Gloves
Please note - due to current manufacturer and shipping delays, tourniquet colour may vary from picture depending on availability and demand.