SOF Tactical Tourniquet - WideRegular price $57.95 Save $-57.95
The Benchmark for Bleeding Control
The newest evolution of the SOF® Tourniquet sets the benchmark for prehospital tourniquets. Purposeful upgrades allow for smoother and faster one-handed and two-handed applications for the most effective bleeding control.
Its innovative design comes from years of extensive research, material testing, and end-user feedback on and off the battlefield. It continues to evolve with your changing medical response needs when bleeding control is needed most. The SOF® Tourniquet easily slides over an arm or leg. It unclips at the buckle to fit around hard-to-reach areas, such as a trapped limb.
In developing the SOF® Tourniquet, we asked customers about their experiences and the features that would be most important to them. The feedback gathered is shown in the tourniquet’s improved design and effectiveness. It is stronger, lighter, and easier to use so you can stop the bleed anywhere life takes you.
Our patented SOF® Tourniquet was designed by a Special Forces medic while on deployment in Afghanistan in 2003 to save lives. It is still the preferred tourniquet for elite military forces and emergency responders worldwide.
Built for Survival. Engineered for Efficiency.Take your hemorrhage control capabilities to the next level by incorporating the OLAES® Hemostatic Bandage into your med kit!
Tourniquet Tips - Video
OLAES Modular Trauma DressingRegular price $19.95 Save $-19.95
- Elastic wrap with built-in control strips to prevent accidental unravelling whilst bandaging
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply packing gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket for treatment of small burns or occluding chest injuries
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled haemorrhage (and doubles as an eye protection cup)
- High quality heavy elastic bandage
- The OLAES Modular Bandage is one of the best trauma dressings on the market. Packed with features, the OLAES Trauma Bandage is truly a modular dressing. From its large trauma pad, 3 meters of packing gauze, removable non-occlusive plastic sheet, velcro brakes and a pressure cup - the OLAES has all the features you need for treating traumatic injuries.
- Available in 4 inch, 6 inch or 4 inch - Flat Packed versions.
Raptor w/ HolsterRegular price $199.95 Save $-199.95
The Leatherman Raptor is an all-in-one Medic tool. Made by the legendary guys at Leatherman in the US.
The Leatherman Raptor was designed by Medics for Medics. With input from Paramedics and Special Operations Medics the Raptor has all the functions you need to treat a casualty in the field or on the streets.
- Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears
- Glass Breaker
- Ring Cutter
- Strap/Seatbelt Cutter
- O2 Wrench
Tacmed Snake Bite KitRegular price $19.95 Save $-19.95
Australian snakes are some of the most deadly in the world and as such timely first aid treatment for a snake bite is critical in the outcome of a patient.
TacMed Australia has designed a kit that could help you save lives or yourself in the event of a snake bite.
- 1 x Premium Snake Bite Bandage
- 1 x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Sharpie Permanent Marker
- 1 x Gauze Swab
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
TacMed Bleeding Control KitRegular price $94.95 Save $-94.95
Uncontrolled bleeding is one of the biggest causes of preventable deaths in trauma.
The TacMed Bleeding Control Kit has been developed as either a stand-alone kit or to supplement contemporary first aid kits.
The contents of our Bleeding Control Kits have been carefully selected to include a tourniquet and trauma dressing used by Militaries & Police around the world.
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 6" OLAES Trauma Dressing (with packing gauze)
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- Emergency Blanket
- 2x Pairs of Nitrile Gloves
Please note - due to current manufacturer and shipping delays, tourniquet colour may vary from picture depending on availability and demand.