Aeroban Cohesive BandagesRegular price $6.20 Save $-6.20
The Aeroban Cohesive Bandage is a favourite of TacMed and is ideal for securing dressings and splints.
- Adheres to itself not the skin to provide a pain-free removal
- Visually detectable
- Gives support and compression to injured limbs
- Can be torn to size- so no need for scissors
- All bandages measure 4.5m long when stretched
This item is also available in a 12 pack upon request. Call 1300 862 633.
AeroForm Heavyweight Conforming BandagesRegular price $1.75 Save $-1.75
AeroForm Heavy Weight Conforming Bandages are of a heavy weight conforming nature which is used to support sprains and strains and to provide comfort to injured limbs and joints.
AeroForm Conforming BandagesRegular price $0.75 Save $-0.75
AEROBURN Burn Gel DressingsRegular price $24.95 Save $-24.95
AEROBURN Burn Gel Dressings offer immediate and rapid cooling to help prevent further tissue damage, relieve pain and aid in the healing process.
- Hydrates the Burn Site AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings hydrate the burn site giving relief from pain and encouraging faster healing.
- Non-adherent, Non-toxic AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings are non-adherent and non-toxic, ensuring minimal irritation and maximum relief for the wound.
- Easy to Use AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings offer more effective relief for burn wounds than traditional methods, as well as being more cost-effective.
- The burn dressing can simply remain in situ for up to 2 hours, providing relief with minimal attention or redressing or cooling using running water.
- Range of Sizes
Aerorescue Premium Face Shield - Disposable in Sachet-SingleRegular price $4.30 Save $-4.30
AeroShield is designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during CPR.
The Aerorescue face shield provides a physical airway management barrier for pre-hospital treatment in the safe application of essential CPR.
TacMed Responder Vehicle First Aid KitRegular price $164.95 Save $-164.95
The TacMed Vehicle First Aid kit will ensure that you are properly equipped to handle any incidents when working out of your vehicle in any surroundings.
Unlike other first aid kits on the market, our vehicle kit has a battlefield proven arterial tourniquet for the treatment of major life-threatening limb bleeds.
Curated by our highly experienced medics and medical practitioners, this kit ensures that your vehicle is not only a safe workplace but it is also workplace compliant.
The soft pack style kit is ideal for tradies and is designed in such a way that your gear is always organised and available.
- 25 x Plastic Plaster 72 x 19 mm
- 25 x Fabric Premium Strip 72 x 19 mm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5 g
- 1 x Pen Light
- 1 x Antispetic Spray 50 ml
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
- 5 x Nitrile Powder Free Gloves-pair
- 9 x Gauze Swabs 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - pack of 3's
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15 ml
- 10 x Cleansing Wipe
- 10 x Splinter Probes 3.7 cm
- 1 x Tweezer 12 cm - Plastic
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 cm x 5 cm
- 3 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 cm x 10 cm
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5 cm x 4 M
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5 cm x 4 M
- 1 x Conforming Premium H/Weight 10 cm x 4.5 M
- 1 x Scissor 10 cm
- 1 x Paper Tape 2.5 cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pin-Box
- 1 x Israeli Dressing 4 inch
- 1 x SOFTT- Wide Tourniquet
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10 cm x 20 cm
- 3 x Amputated Parts Bag Assorted Sizes
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155 cm
- 1 x Emergency Rescue Blanket 127 x 180 cm
- 4 x Eye Pads 5 cm x 7 cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack 80 g
- 10 x Single End Applicators pack/10
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
Emergency (Israeli) Tactical Trauma Treatment Bandage 10x17cm Military GreenRegular price $28.95 Save $-28.95
The FirstCare Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
First Care products provides innovative first-response medical products which save lives by improving field haemorrhage control, and also yield significant savings in time and resources. The companies unique, combat and clinically proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage has been adopted by military and civilian organisations worldwide.
Controlling Haemorrhage Faster:
- Innovative combat-proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and effective application; and self application, even one-handed
Saving Lives With A Direct Pressure System:
According to US Government statistics, blood loss resulting from trauma leads directly to the deaths of 50,000 civilians in the United States alone. Now, the Emergency Bandage raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
- ‘Standard’ in major military organisations worldwide
- Already in use by Police, SWAT, Fire and EMS worldwide
- Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
- Built in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- Non adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration, logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions – no need to order, stock, supply and train on numerous pieces of equipment
- Significantly lowers in-hospital per-patient treatment costs
AeroSplint Aluminium Foam SplintRegular price Sale price $27.50 Save $-27.50
Immobilisation is a critical item of care when responding to a casualty to limit the occurrence of further injury. Quality immobilisation using suitable products is integral to a full recovery of skeletal injuries.
An aluminium foam splint is a highly adaptive splint that can be rolled folded or formed into almost any application with the use of a quality support bandage. Available in a rolled or flat form, shrink-wrapped for protection.
Tacmed Workplace Kit High Risk - Blue SoftpackRegular price $252.95 Save $-252.95
Industrial workplaces present considerable hazards every day of the week. Our High Risk first aid kits ensure you have the right first aid supplies to manage serious accidents like burns, contamination, bleeding and eye trauma.
- 1x First Aid Booklet
- 1x First Aid Notebook with Pen
- 1 x CPR Face Mask
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart Card 10cm x 14cm
- 10 x Nitrile Glove Powder Free Gloves
- 5 x Gauze Swabs 5pcs 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15ml
- 1 x Sodium Chloride Wash 100mL Bottle with eye cup
- 1 x Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 10
- 25 x Plastic Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 25 x Fabric Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Dressing Strip 7.5cm x 1M
- 10 x Splinter Probes
- 1x Forceps 13cm Stainless Steel
- 1 x Antiseptic Spray 50ml
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 4 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 3 x Conforming Band. 5cm x 1.5M
- 3 x Conforming Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Elastic Crepe Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Conforming Heavy Weight Band. 10cm x 1.5M
- 1 x Scissors Sharp/Blunt 13cm S/S
- 1 x Universal Shears Plastic Handle 19cm S/S
- 1 x Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pins Bag of 12
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.13
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.14
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.15
- 2 x Combine Dressing 10cm x 20cm
- 2 x Combine Dressing 20cm x 20cm
- 2 x Wound Closures 3mm x 75mm x 5mm
- 1 x Amputated Parts Bags Assorted
- 2 x Calico Triangular Bandage 110cm x 110cm
- 1 x Thermal Blanket 127cm x 180cm
- 6 x Eye Pads 5.5cm x 7.7cm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 2 x Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack Small 80g
- 1 x Finger Dressing Medium
- 1 x Contents List
- 1x Emergency (Israeli) Bandage 4 inch Military Green
- 1 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Orange
- 1x Blue Soft First Aid Bag 36cm x 18cm x 12cm