BurnTec DressingsRegular price $10.25 Save $-10.25
In partnership with North American Rescue, TacMed is proud to introduce the addition of BurnTec Burns Dressings to our range. Used throughout Europe and the USA, BurnTec dressings are the latest hi-tech development in pre-hospital treatment of burns. BurnTec hydrogel dressings differentiate from all other burns dressings due to their 'stable-sheeting' hydrogel structure.
Owing to the stable-sheeting hydrogel structure, the BurnTec dressings guarantee even coverage and distribution of cooling activity over the entire burn surface - even for the most extensive of injuries. BurnTec dressings effectively cool the injured area and ensure a soothing effect for up to 24 hours. The sterile non-stick dressing is also absorbent, therefore trapping wound secretion and bacteria within the gel.
Permeable to water vapor and oxygen but impermeable to bacteria, BurnTec dressings protect wounds from external contamination while allowing them to breathe.
The composition materials are biocompatible and hypoallergenic. BurnTec has received recognition for its breakthrough innovation at the: -42nd World Exhibition of Inventions and Innovation Brussels Eureka -International Exhibition of Inventions (IENA) in Nurnberg -International Exhibition Genius in Budapest.
We also have Burntec Burn Kits available - click on the links below to view the kits
AEROBURN Burn Gel DressingsRegular price $6.75 Save $-6.75
AEROBURN Burn Gel Dressings offer immediate and rapid cooling to help prevent further tissue damage, relieve pain and aid in the healing process.
- Hydrates the Burn Site AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings hydrate the burn site giving relief from pain and encouraging faster healing.
- Non-adherent, Non-toxic AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings are non-adherent and non-toxic, ensuring minimal irritation and maximum relief for the wound.
- Easy to Use AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings offer more effective relief for burn wounds than traditional methods, as well as being more cost-effective.
- The burn dressing can simply remain in situ for up to 2 hours, providing relief with minimal attention or redressing or cooling using running water.
- Range of Sizes
TacMed Australia currently offer AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings in sizes 10cm x 10cm and 20cm x 20cm
Blast BandageRegular price $14.52 Save $-14.52
The BLAST Bandage is designed to provide the ability to quickly package traumatic amputations, burns, and large pattern wounds with minimal use of supplies and minimal effort. The BLAST Bandage provides a 50 cm x 50cm treatment area, which is packaged the size of a 4 combat bandage.
The large non-adherent wound pad can be easily wrapped around limbs and secured with the attached elastic wrap. It provides a large sterile protective covering for shrapnel wounds or burns. With such a large coverage area, the Blast Bandage is large enough to cover the entire back or chest of most casualties.
The BLAST Bandage also offers a removable occlusive layer that will cover a 48 cm x 48 cm area or can be used to cover abdominal contents to minimise the loss of heat and moisture.
The bandage features "brakes" which help prevent accidental unrolling of the elastic wrap during high stress application, which are especially helpful during the dressing of amputations. By providing multiple points of adhesion, the brakes prevent slippage of the elastic during the wrapping process- creating a more secure, effective bandage and decreasing the chance of wounds being exposed during movement.
TacMed Responder Vehicle First Aid KitRegular price $148.50 Save $-148.50
The TacMed Vehicle First Aid kit will ensure that you are properly equipped to handle any incidents when working out of your vehicle in any surroundings.
Unlike other first aid kits on the market, our vehicle kit has a battlefield proven arterial tourniquet for the treatment of major life-threatening limb bleeds.
Curated by our highly experienced medics and medical practitioners, this kit ensures that your vehicle is not only a safe workplace but it is also workplace compliant.
The soft pack style kit is ideal for tradies and is designed in such a way that your gear is always organised and available.
- 25 x Plastic Plaster 72 x 19 mm
- 25 x Fabric Premium Strip 72 x 19 mm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5 g
- 1 x Pen Light
- 1 x Antispetic Spray 50 ml
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart
- 5 x Nitrile Powder Free Gloves-pair
- 9 x Gauze Swabs 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - pack of 3's
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15 ml
- 10 x Cleansing Wipe
- 10 x Splinter Probes 3.7 cm
- 1 x Tweezer 12 cm - Plastic
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 cm x 5 cm
- 3 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 cm x 10 cm
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5 cm x 4 M
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5 cm x 4 M
- 1 x Conforming Premium H/Weight 10 cm x 4.5 M
- 1 x Scissor 10 cm
- 1 x Paper Tape 2.5 cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pin-Box
- 1 x Israeli Dressing 4 inch
- 1 x SOFTT- Wide Tourniquet
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10 cm x 20 cm
- 3 x Amputated Parts Bag Assorted Sizes
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155 cm
- 1 x Emergency Rescue Blanket 127 x 180 cm
- 4 x Eye Pads 5 cm x 7 cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack 80 g
- 10 x Single End Applicators pack/10
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
Vehicle Trauma KitRegular price $249.00 Save $-249.00
After years of 4wd'ing and camping around Australia with our mates and family, we finally decided to make a kit suitable for not just our hobby, but for driving to and from work.
We needed a kit that could not only treat our kids when they fall over exploring the bush, but it also had to have the right gear if we are the first on the scene to a serious motorbike accident, pedestrian hit by car or mishap with a chainsaw.
The Conterra pouch is made in the US and will withstand years of abuse in the back of your car. The pouch comes with a lifetime guarantee, that's how well it's made!
The contents have been carefully selected by an ex-Army medic & Intensive Care Paramedic so you know it's not just full of cheap "fluffy" first aid items that fill just fill space or add to an item count.
- Conterra Guide II Pouch
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- 4" Emergency Bandage
- 15cm Trauma Shears
- SAM Splint
- Resus Face Shield
- Sterile Dressing Scissors & Forceps
- Snake Bite Bandage
- TacMed Reference Card
- Eye Pad
- 2x Calico Triangular Bandage
- 2x Combines
- 8x Wound Cleaning Wipes
- 2x Eye/Wound Wash
- 2x Wound Closure Strips
- Assorted Bandaids
- Splinter Probes
- 2x Nitrile Glove Pairs
- XL Island Dressing
- 2x Medium Island Dressing
- 2x Small Island Dressing
- 2x 10cm Medium Crepe Bandages
- 5cm Medium Crepe Bandage
- 10cm x10cm Burn Dressing
- 20cm x 20cm Burn Dressing
- Micropore Tape
- 2x Emergency Blanket
Little Diggers First Aid KitRegular price $21.95 Save $-21.95
1 x Eye Pad
1 x CPR Flow Chart
5 x Splinter Probes
2 x Burns Gel Sachet
1 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 x Wound Closure Strips
1 x Large Island Dressing
2 x Small Island Dressing
20 x Kids Plastic Bandages
2 x Wound Cleaning Wipes
2 x Non-Adhering Pads 5 x 5 cm
11.5cm W x 18cm L x 3cm D
Designed for parents whose kids need constant repair, the Little Diggers Kit has already become a hit for being an everyday carry first aid kit.
Tacmed Workplace Kit High Risk - Blue SoftpackRegular price $218.90 Save $-218.90
Industrial workplaces present considerable hazards every day of the week. Our High Risk first aid kits ensure you have the right first aid supplies to manage serious accidents like burns, contamination, bleeding and eye trauma.
- 1x First Aid Booklet
- 1x First Aid Notebook with Pen
- 1 x CPR Face Mask
- 1 x CPR Flow Chart Card 10cm x 14cm
- 10 x Nitrile Glove Powder Free Gloves
- 5 x Gauze Swabs 5pcs 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 8 x Eye Wash Liquid Ampoule 15ml
- 1 x Sodium Chloride Wash 100mL Bottle with eye cup
- 1 x Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 10
- 25 x Plastic Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 25 x Fabric Plasters Strip 72mm x 19mm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Dressing Strip 7.5cm x 1M
- 10 x Splinter Probes
- 1x Forceps 13cm Stainless Steel
- 1 x Antiseptic Spray 50ml
- 6 x Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 4 x Low Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 3 x Conforming Band. 5cm x 1.5M
- 3 x Conforming Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Elastic Crepe Band. 7.5cm x 1.5M
- 2 x Conforming Heavy Weight Band. 10cm x 1.5M
- 1 x Scissors Sharp/Blunt 13cm S/S
- 1 x Universal Shears Plastic Handle 19cm S/S
- 1 x Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 1 x Safety Pins Bag of 12
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.13
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.14
- 1 x Wound Dressing No.15
- 2 x Combine Dressing 10cm x 20cm
- 2 x Combine Dressing 20cm x 20cm
- 2 x Wound Closures 3mm x 75mm x 5mm
- 1 x Amputated Parts Bags Assorted
- 2 x Calico Triangular Bandage 110cm x 110cm
- 1 x Thermal Blanket 127cm x 180cm
- 6 x Eye Pads 5.5cm x 7.7cm
- 5 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 2 x Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack Small 80g
- 1 x Finger Dressing Medium
- 1 x Contents List
- 1x Emergency (Israeli) Bandage 4 inch Military Green
- 1 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Orange
- 1x Blue Soft First Aid Bag 36cm x 18cm x 12cm