Emergency Bandage (Israeli Bandage)Regular price $19.90 Save $-19.90
The First Care Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit. A 'Standard' issue to major military organisations worldwide.
Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, GSW, stab and other assault wounds.
Available in numerous sizes and 2 colours (Military Green & Civilian White)
OLAES Modular Trauma DressingRegular price $17.50 Save $-17.50
- Elastic wrap with built-in control strips to prevent accidental unravelling whilst bandaging
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply packing gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket for treatment of small burns or occluding chest injuries
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled haemorrhage (and doubles as an eye protection cup)
- High quality heavy elastic bandage
- The OLAES Modular Bandage is one of the best trauma dressings on the market. Packed with features, the OLAES Trauma Bandage is truly a modular dressing. From its large trauma pad, 3 meters of packing gauze, removable non-occlusive plastic sheet, velcro brakes and a pressure cup - the OLAES has all the features you need for treating traumatic injuries.
- Available in 4 inch, 6 inch or 4 inch - Flat Packed versions.
S-Rolled GauzeRegular price $5.95 Save $-5.95
NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 11.4cm x 3.75m length cotton gauze
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening.
- Vacuum Packaged: Packaged: L 7.62 cm x W 5.08 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Gauze: W 11.43 cm x L 3.75 m
- Weight: 34.02 g
The S-Rolled Gauze from North American Rescue is the ideal solution for a multi-purpose gauze bandage for your trauma kit. Vacuum packed in an easy to open sterile packaging to be compact and rugged the S-Rolled Gauze easily fits into med kits of all sizes. Made in the US this 6 ply 11.4cm wide by 3.75m cotton gauze bandage is conveniently packaged in a "S" pattern to enable quick deployment in critical situations.
- Direct wound packing for large cavity wounds (ie Gunshot/Stab Wounds & Industrial Injuries)
- Used as backing gauze for haemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control severe bleeding
- Minor wound bandaging
Blast BandageRegular price $15.95 Save $-15.95
The BLAST Bandage is designed to provide the ability to quickly package traumatic amputations, burns, and large pattern wounds with minimal use of supplies and minimal effort. The BLAST Bandage provides a 50 cm x 50cm treatment area, which is packaged the size of a 4 combat bandage.
The large non-adherent wound pad can be easily wrapped around limbs and secured with the attached elastic wrap. It provides a large sterile protective covering for shrapnel wounds or burns. With such a large coverage area, the Blast Bandage is large enough to cover the entire back or chest of most casualties.
The BLAST Bandage also offers a removable occlusive layer that will cover a 48 cm x 48 cm area or can be used to cover abdominal contents to minimise the loss of heat and moisture.
The bandage features "brakes" which help prevent accidental unrolling of the elastic wrap during high stress application, which are especially helpful during the dressing of amputations. By providing multiple points of adhesion, the brakes prevent slippage of the elastic during the wrapping process- creating a more secure, effective bandage and decreasing the chance of wounds being exposed during movement.
QuikClot EMS 4x4 DressingRegular price $29.95 Save $-29.95
Ideal for first responders, the QuikClot EMS 4x4 Dressing is a sterile non-woven 4-ply gauze pad that is impregnated with the active ingredient in all QuikClot's products: kaolin.
The 4 x 4 inch dressings are sold as a pack of 1 (with instructions), and are contained in an easy-rip package which enables rapid access and treatment.
- Soft, white, sterile 4 in. x 4 in., 4-ply nonwoven gauze impregnated with kaolin (inorganic mineral that is both safe and effective in accelerating the body's natural clotting cascade without any exothermic reactions or use of animal or human proteins)
- Intuitive, easy-rip package designed for faster opening and removal
Tourniquet Retention Assistance ClipRegular price $4.50 Save $-4.50
The Tourniquet Retention Assistance Clip (TRAC) is changing the game for the SOFTT-W Tourniquet. The retrofit TRAC allows users who work in high threat environments to apply the SOFTT-W by single-handed self-application a whole lot easier!
*SOFTT-W Tourniquet Sold Separately.
Tacmed Patch - Bleeding Control KitRegular price $9.95 Save $-9.95