S-Rolled GauzeRegular price $6.95 Save $-6.95
NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 11.4cm x 3.75m length cotton gauze
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening.
- Vacuum Packaged: Packaged: L 7.62 cm x W 5.08 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Gauze: W 11.43 cm x L 3.75 m
- Weight: 34.02 g
The S-Rolled Gauze from North American Rescue is the ideal solution for a multi-purpose gauze bandage for your trauma kit. Vacuum packed in an easy to open sterile packaging to be compact and rugged the S-Rolled Gauze easily fits into med kits of all sizes. Made in the US this 6 ply 11.4cm wide by 3.75m cotton gauze bandage is conveniently packaged in a "S" pattern to enable quick deployment in critical situations.
- Direct wound packing for large cavity wounds (ie Gunshot/Stab Wounds & Industrial Injuries)
- Used as backing gauze for haemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control severe bleeding
- Minor wound bandaging
Quikclot Combat GauzeRegular price $84.95 Save $-84.95
QuikClot Combat Gauze 7.5cm x 3.7m
QuikClot Combat Gauze is a sterile, 3 in. x 4 yds. (7.5cm x 3.7m) Z-folded, nonwoven gauze with X-ray indicator, and is impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates Factor XII,1 which in turn accelerates the body's natural clotting ability.2,3,4,5 This bleeding control solution creates a robust clot6,7 to control bleeding fast9 potentially giving you more time to attend to other tasks as you move patients through the continuum of care.
QuikClot Combat Gauze features:
- Intuitive to use,14 QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Vacuum sealed, compact, cube-sized packaging, and eight tear points expedite access to dressing for quicker application
- Contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification
- DAPA listed
- CoTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care Committee) recommended
- Five-year shelf life
- NSN 6510-01-562-3325
Penetrating Wounds & Massive Bleeding
- Gunshot Wounds
- Mass Casualty Events
- Large Non-Compressible Injuries Where Tourniquets Cannot Be Applied
- Effective in Tourniquet Conversion
*Usage is not limited to this list, refer to each QuikClot product’s instructions for use.