Halo Seal 2 Pack (2x Halo Seals)Regular price $50.95 Save $-50.95
The Halo Chest Seal is the essential choice for managing penetrating chest trauma when time is of critical importance. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries and is specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding,heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments.
The unique design offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application.A highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the Halo Chest Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Provides total occlusion even with excessive blood, dirt,sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present
- Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
- Non-sterile, Clean, Puncture-resistant packaging
- Minimised weight and cube
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- Lightweight and ruggedised
- Easily applied in battlefield situations
- Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
- Manufactured in the USA