Quikclot Combat Gauze LERegular price $84.95 Save $-84.95
QuikClot Combat Gauze LE is a sterile, soft white 3 in. x 4 yds. Z-folded, nonwoven gauze with X-ray indicator, and is impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates Factor XII, which in turn accelerates the body's natural clotting ability. This bleeding control solution creates a robust clot to control bleeding fast until medical support arrives.
QuikClot Combat Gauze LE features:
- Intuitive to use, QuikClot Combat Gauze LE uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Vacuum sealed, compact, cube-sized packaging, and eight tear points expedite access to dressing for quicker application
- Contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification
- Five-year shelf life
Penetrating Wounds & Massive Bleeding
- Gunshot Wounds
- Mass Casualty Events
- Large Non-Compressible Injuries Where Tourniquets cannot be applied
- Effective in Tourniquet Conversion
*Usage is not limited to this list, refer to each QuikClot product’s instructions for use.