Lifepak CR2 Essential Fully Automatic Defibrillator AEDRegular price $2,395.00 Save $-2,395.00
The LifePak CR2 Defibrillator is one of the fastest units to shock on the market suiting a wide range of user markets ranging from the inexperienced public access through to professional users.
The LifePak CR2 has built in child and adult mode with simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features using state of the art AED helping the rescuer to remain focused
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics making it suitable for both trained and untrained AED users and ensures all users know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes that peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology allowing for analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compression’s with no need to pause.
- Audible Metronome and CPR coaching setting an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume for easy-to-hear clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ has IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Built in safety protocols to shock only if required by the patient. Initial shock delivered at 200 joules which automatically escalates each shock
- Available in semi or fully automatic defibrillator modes
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Comes with a soft shell carry case